I didn't take the camera back. After looking it over thoroughly I decided it was good enough for me and I did not need to take time to do that one more thing. I did do things, though.

I'm getting ready for so many things at once. I got a much smaller Bible, Today New International Version, today. I've been wanting something not so cumbersome for when I go places and this trip coming up gave me the final push.

I also was wanting a translation that was more gender neutral. I told my sons that. They wanted to know if I wanted a changed version of the Bible. Does it still say God created Adam first? One of them asked that. I'm glad they care whether I'm changing the Bible to suit my opinions. I'm glad I can also say I'm not changing the Bible to suit my opinions. Ephesians still tells wives to submit to their husbands.

I signed up for faster internet again. I signed up last week, but no one came to get us going. I called. They had accidentally shredded my application. I called one of their other customers about their service before going back to fill out a new application. I can hardly wait to get this connected. Right now our evenings are filled with juggling the dial up between the four of us who want to use it, and still trying to free up the phone for necessary calls during the prime time hours.

Enrollment is completed for my son and he begins his new school tomorrow. He is quite excited, as am I. I think we are finally ready for the next step. I take him early tomorrow morning so he can learn his locker combination before school starts. I've got to remember lunch money.

We have stuff every night now until we leave for the trip. I'm going to have to be pretty efficient to make this all work OK.

Comments

Popular Posts