Gratitude 25

Today I'm grateful for:
  1. Another very good day at Bible School---these boys are great! Such good questions/such insightful answers. I'm learning as much as I'm teaching. Today the story of the showdown between Elijah and the prophets of Baal with God showing amazing power.
  2. This one is shallow, but I bought a new phone I like.
  3. A nice meal at Olive Garden with Chuck. It was a sort of post/pre-crazy schedule season date.
  4. The more the guys paint, the more I like the color, even though they say it is the color of poop.
  5. Coffee with vanilla, coconut, hazelnut, plenty of milk and a little stevia...mmmmm.
One of these days I'll try to find time to put up a couple of pics of Bentley from his dedication. It might have to wait until Bible School is over.

Comments

Becca said…
1. Another nice jog, and the fact that I'm slowly getting faster.
2. Flax seed bread.
3. Nice co-workers to go with me to a very sad occasion.
4. No frost last night.
5. A beautiful sliver of moon on my way into work this morning.

Popular Posts