Gratitude - 26

Today I am grateful for:
  1. Seven energetic boys closing their eyes to imagine what it would be like to be with Jesus on a mountain top, and their faces change to peaceful, their bodies relax and get still, and they sit in silence for nearly a full minute before I end the moment with a spoken prayer.
  2. The goodness of sleep.
  3. Burritos made by Casa Betania.
  4. Small tired boy resting in my arms.
  5. Small excited boy laughing and playing and saying new things.
  6. Tim's senior pic photo shoot.

Comments

Ben & Andrea said…
1. Really encouraging and fun high school kids who are on my drama/worship team.
2. A little girl yelling "Whoa! It's an angel!" after I said my lines in the VBS drama with my mediocre acting skills and white robe.
3. Lunch out with G and G Bartel and Mama Bev
4. A dog who smothers me with love every time I come home.
5. Evening walk with Ben and Jill.
Becca said…
1. A late night trip to a diner with a sassy waitress.
2. Sleeping in late.
3. A nice phone call from Kansas.
4. Finally going for a jog with my friend on a cool evening.
5. Seeing several amazing birds on our jog.

Popular Posts