Good stuff



Time for a gratitude list.


 Never underestimate an amazing sunset, even when you live in Kansas and can see one nearly every day. Living with someone who wants to get out and see them together is a good thing as well.

The weather is amazing this week, and I get to eat lunch outdoors and take a walk with the grands before helping with afternoon school.

We often walk to a playground, where the kids play tag. Today the oldest found a way to make it fun for the two younger children even though he is faster and well able to never be caught.

Near the playground we found a home where someone is creatively painting their garage door. My grand-daughter and I both love the morning glories 'growing' up the door and across the roofline.


 The leaves continue to be breathtaking.


A little bit of ice cream every night at bedtime is a pretty great habit to share with my husband.

I got home early enough to romp with the dog in the back yard this evening, and he came when I called him, chased toys when I threw them AND brought them back when I asked him to. 

Met a friend during our brief lunch outing and had a lovely, distanced and masked, check-in with each other.

Plenty of good leftovers for supper so I didn't have to cook.

Watching West Wing's last election season is a nice way to end the day, especially during a much less pleasant election season.

Knitting.

There's more, so much more, but I'll stop here, and if I don't check NPR, maybe I can go to sleep and stay asleep.

Comments

Popular Posts