Sunday School on Wednesday

Six or seven hours today working on Sunday School class lists, letters to adult classes, planning for logistics of a special class, drafting emails to various persons involved with the above, and making phone calls.

Another person asked if I still needed teachers and offered to teach, prefers older kids. Hmmm. I mostly need teachers for older kids.

Tomorrow I'll take the morning off from this to visit Grandma and do errands. But there is still lots to do before Sunday, and I'm realizing that even though I offered to substitute teach this week, I will be needed to make all these other things happen. Those who would usually take over for me have had unavoidable events change their plans.

The lesson here is not to get desperate. If no one can help me, that doesn't mean I should panic. It means that I should do what I can and trust that either the rest doesn't matter---or if it does, God will find a way to handle it. I will try tomorrow to find a sub for that class. If I can't I will regroup and think that one through then.

Comments

Popular Posts