Recent activities


There has been a lot to do lately and I'm not keeping up, but here are a couple of things I've been doing. This is a baby blanket I'm working on for the newest grandchild due in September.



I have a garden behind my house that is continually neglected. The grass has taken over and is chest high. I've been pulling it up by the roots, filling wheelbarrows with it and hauling it to the compost pile. The following picture is an area I've finished. When I started the chest high grass surrounded that tree and filled the area between the tree and the day lilies.



Below is what still needs to be done. I don't think I need a long walk to nowhere to do my aerobic exercise for a few more days.






If you see one of these in your back yard, it's probably going to rain soon


snapping turtle

Comments

Popular Posts