Did I or Didn't I?

My camera broke last night, a week and a day before we go on a trip.


Today I...
  1. Wrote a report.
  2. Made 8-10 phone calls.
  3. Attended 3 meetings
  4. Enrolled son in new school
  5. Searched the house for school supplies---and found nearly all the things we need
  6. Ordered Sunday school curriculum
  7. Talked with my daughter in Vermont
  8. Talked with my son in Tennessee
  9. Bought another camera---showed the camera to my son
  10. Decided to return the camera, maybe
  11. Had take out Chinese food for supper
  12. Enjoyed hearing from the two boys at home about their day
  13. Wrote in my blog while my husband plays guitar in the next room
  14. Got a package from my daughter in Vermont
Did not:
  1. Clean up piles of papers and books
  2. Vacuum
  3. Burn trash
  4. Update class lists
  5. Install wifi on laptop computer
  6. Work on last years financial records
  7. Exercise
  8. Water plants
  9. Go to a funeral at church

Obviously it would have been impossible to do all the things I thought I could have done today. Did I do the ones that mattered?

Comments

Popular Posts