The Gifts of Imperfection: Living Wholeheartedly

The Gifts of Imperfection: Living Wholeheartedly

Another interview with Brene Brown---I know, I'm obsessed. I'm reading the books right now and finding so much agreement with the things Brene has researched, and the other wisdom I find, especially in the Bible. The truth will set you free---telling the truth about ourselves and our imperfections. Confession as a release from bondage. Repentance as a change in lifestyle, not just a verbal rubber stamp.

The choices that Brene speaks about that will change lives are the same practices that my faith requires of me. Brene does not speak of these choices from a faith perspective, but she does word them in a new way that makes my faith perspective easier to understand and hold fast.

Click on the second title to get to the audio for the interview.  (It is a radio interview and does include some annoying advertisements.)

Comments

Popular Posts