Card from the past...

We have received a lot of Christmas cards already this year. Most are from businesses that we have contact with. Two are invitations to reunions. So today, when another card arrived in the mail, I was ready to take it to Chuck to ask what he had bought from or sold to this person.

When I opened it two photos fell out and I quickly looked to see if it was from some VS friends from 24 years ago who often send pictures. Nope.

It was two girls who lived with us briefly about eleven years ago. With the names and address of their family to help me I called them tonight and talked to their mom and also to the oldest of the two sisters.

I've wondered about them so often, and it was good to know they are OK. Now there is one other former foster daughter I would like to know about, but that connection is a lot less likely to ever happen. Maybe someday.

Comments

spiderwart said…
wow, when I get home I would love to hear about that!
SubSub said…
I'd love to hear more too! Are we talking tomorrow? I have to work for a couple of hours but I should still be home by noonish.

Popular Posts