Google

I googled myself this morning. There were no bad surprises, thank goodness, but only a reminder that what goes on the internet stays on the internet. It was a good reminder since when I feel the most out of sorts, that is when I'd like to get on line and rant about it. This morning was like that. But I googled me first. Now I can watch what I say.

This blog did not come up with the google search, probably because I don't think I ever have given my full name here. Still, even private journals that are handwritten and hidden under the mattress have ways of being found and read. If I will be ashamed of what I write, this blog is not the place to write it.

That said, too much caution can take the heart out of writing. I'd like to get my heart into my writing. The problem is, sometimes my heart isn't so nice. It's OK if people know that, but it's not so OK to hurt someone in the process.

Comments

Popular Posts