Spring Break

We've made it through the first full school day of spring break. The weekend doesn't count because of course, the weekend was a weekend, so those days would have been as they were.

You would think that after 28 1/2 years of parenting I would have it down, but each day is different. I know a lot, but not everything. Each situation still requires listening, guessing, and often being wrong and having to make adjustments.

I've listened today. Sometimes I listened well, and sometimes I just wanted to be right.

I made some pretty good guesses and some lousy ones. I had to retrace steps and take new directions a couple of times.

I think it was a good day. We are ending OK with each other. I managed to get a few areas of the house organized and arranged the way I want them. Time to go to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts