Today I'm grateful for:
  1. Thinking to look at my calendar before I was too late to attend a workshop that was scheduled for 8:45 a.m.
  2. Waking up early enough that I could walk four miles and get home early enough to see the calendar in time.
  3. Tim being willing to work a lot extra today in order to fully utilize the lift while we scrape, clean, repair, and paint the outside of the house.
  4. Psalm 103, my psalm for the week, which is completely a psalm of gratitude.
  5. Even though it feels almost too busy, things are getting done, and most of the time I'm able to relax about the things that I'm not getting done.

Comments

Becca said…
1. Joseph wanting to get food with me while the laundry was washing, which made going to the laundromat much less painful on a beautiful afternoon.
2. Seeing Melissa on my way home and having a nice chat.
3. Melissa inspiring me to start exercising and Joseph loaning me some shoes.
4. Going for a jog/walk for the first time in about five years on a nice cool evening.
5. Joseph making time to hang out with me before he leaves.

Popular Posts