Busy Day

My day began at 5 am. I've been having difficulty finding time to write without interruptions. It isn't working to stay up late because that is when Chuck and I would usually talk. During the day on a working farm there are interruptions. Sometimes I think I have planned for every possibility and now I can write. Nope. Doesn't work out that way.

I was complaining to a writer friend and she said that she has found early morning to be the answer for her. Thus, 5 am was the time to get up.

It was hard to roll out of bed and I wondered if I would be able to stay awake, but no problem. By the time the computer was warmed up, I was too, and 6:30 came all too quickly. I'm nearly done with this assignment, unless I panic and start over. That has happened before.

Then it was time to get everyone off to school/work and when the house was quiet I slept for and hour and a half. Interruptions are not as bad when I'm sleeping as they are when I am writing.

Then farm/family accounting and bill paying, and a meeting after that. And finally the best part of the day---grandma time.


Luke was very snuggly today. He smells so good! He and I got a few things done together, but mostly we just enjoyed each other. He was very cooperative about taking his nap at the exact time that I needed to run around town with him, so all was pleasant in the car seat.


This was taken after his mommy got back. He enjoys diaper changes and is playing with her afterwards.


What a sweetie.

Comments

SubSub said…
Oh my goodness!!! I hardly recognize my little nephew!! Thanks for posting pictures. :)

Popular Posts