Gratitude - 6

Spent the morning doing financial records and making laundry soap (which is fun because I watch episodes of Glee while I grate the soap bars). Had late lunch out with Chuck, a nap, and then looked up tents for sale. After supper spent hours exploring Yellowstone and Grand Teton National parks on line to prepare for our summer vacation.

Gratitude for today:
  1. The weather cooperated with my energy level so that I could do indoor desk work without feeling bad about missing out on strenuous outdoor work.
  2. I love Long John Silvers, but only go there rarely because of the grease factor. Today was the day.
  3. I managed to finish the 'farm' account while Chuck worked on things inside the house, which meant I could ask all my questions in real time, instead of writing them all down to ask later.
  4. Grace from others when I was kind of grouchy.
  5. Good leftovers for supper.

Comments

spiderwart said…
1. A mostly clean house.
2. A little boy who loves to help mommy do everything.
3. making brownies with same little boy and watching him cover his face with batter when we were done.
4. A small amount of time for knitting and catching up on Glee after the little boy is in bed.
5. several beautiful colors of soft yarn and even more interesting and beautiful patterns awaiting me when this pair of socks is done.

Popular Posts