Quick Thanks

It's November, so it's also NaBloPoMo...National Blog Posting Month, and I haven't posted yet today.

I took no pictures today, so this will be a quick list of things that make me smile thinking back over the day.

Tech help from a friend before Sunday School, which enabled my entire lesson with high school to happen.

Watching Chuck toss out crazy ideas for a church announcement with the high school youth, one of which they tweaked and used!

Lunch from a food truck with some of our kids.

Sweet nap.

Listening to high school youth taking their faith seriously.

From the lesson, the idea of praying for God to make me fascinated by the people I meet.

Reading again Psalm 146.

Watching Fritz overcome a bit of his shyness at the dog park.

Four-year-old Sarah loudly greeting us as she made her way back to her seat after children's feature during worship this morning.

Worship music, including the song "Wait Alone in Stillness".

Beautiful fall weather.

There's more, but that is enough for now. I'm also thankful for a warm bed that's waiting for me.


Comments

Popular Posts