Obsessed

I'm sitting up---still---reading tutorials of new money management software and listening to my newly organized playlist on my mp3 player. Ahhh, technology.

But I'm very proud of myself. I could not find the help screen for one of the programs. I went to "the synaptic package manager" to try to find a 'help' package to install on my computer. I could not find one that looked right.

So, all by myself, I went on line to the kmymoney web site and found the questions search page. I looked up questions about not being able to access a help screen. There was a question there that gave instruction for entering a command prompt, which I did, and which did not work.

But wait, I'm not done yet. I went back to the kmymoney site and kept looking. Sure enough I found another question. Someone else had entered the same text on the command prompt and had the same results as me BECAUSE the earlier instructions had left out one letter that needed to be typed in the command prompt.

I went back to the command prompt and typed the text in the correct version of the text. Things began to happen right in front of my eyes. And now I have a help tutorial for Kmymoney.

Yea!

Now it is time to go to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts