One more class reunion

As part of the graduating class of 1978, I attended my 30 year college class reunion today. It was low key. No fancy dinners. No power point presentation. Just lemonade, coffee, good conversation, and an opportunity to donate to our class endowment fund.

After the reunion a classmate came to me and said something about having wanted to applaud when I said that we had raised four birth kids and three adopted kids. Several others commented about it to me as well. It seems to mean more to the college reunion crowd than it did to the high school reunion crowd. Interesting.

Before the reunion I took Tim to Youth Symphony and continued to learn the new accounting program. I'm liking it pretty much and it will save me from regular deposits into the Quicken bank account. There are some major things about it that are better than Quicken and will make my work with our records a lot easier.

I still have a couple of things to master, but it shouldn't take much longer.

Comments

Popular Posts