What I did today...

It has been a long busy day and it's time to go to bed, so this is going to be one of those blogs you aren't supposed to write.

This is what I did today:
Worked two bushels of apples
Worked on organizing music files on my computer and on my mp3 player.
Took kids to Wednesday night church.
Ran three errands.

The apples took a lot of time, but once all the pots were full and beginning to heat up, I worked on the mp3 player. Because I'm still figuring out the ways to organize the music and add it so that it isn't too hard to find it later, it takes me a long time.

I learned through mistakes how to schedule podcast downloads that happen regularly from our three favorite weekly radio shows: This American Life, Car Talk, and Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, all from NPR.

I also learned from mistakes several different ways to load music to the player and set up playlists. Learning from mistakes takes so long. Having an mp3 player seemed like an easy way to get music that I can take with me. But like anything else, the benefits are balanced out by the amount of time it takes to learn how to use it.

Comments

Popular Posts