Three gratitudes


This sunset was just one of the rewards for taking Fritz out for an hour of walking this afternoon.


I've had this orchid for a couple of years already. I bought it because of the intense color of its blooms, but it has never bloomed again. Every week I water it with ice cubes. This afternoon I was getting the ice cubes out of the freezer and thinking that I don't care any more that it doesn't bloom. I'm fine with keeping a non-blooming orchid. 

But just above the lowest leaf on the right side of the picture, could be the beginning of a stem for flowers, I hope.

I don't have a photo for the third, but tomorrow we will have Thanksgiving with Chuck's family. I'm in charge of the hot vegetable and I planned to make something with cream cheese. The sad part of that is that the cheesy goodness can't be enjoyed by those among us with lactose intolerance. But I found lactose free cream cheese at the grocery store! So everyone can have the same recipe tomorrow.


Comments

Popular Posts